Tri State Espresso & Desserts
What makes our company special is that we are known to offer you guaranteed lowest prices on every service we provide. We are always your best value because we simply don’t play games with our prices. There is never an up charge or bump in price. EVERYTHING is always included in our packages. NO SURPRISES! There is never an “idle time” charge; we work on your schedule. There is never a commotion setting up or breaking down our equipment. With our vast line, we are able to offer package prices that simply can’t be beat! We have dozens and dozens of verifiable testimonials. Just about every single weekend of the year we are sweetening and are making 5-10 parties more memorable. You are invited to speak to last weeks clients any week you chose. We are proud of the job we do at every single event! Our equipment is always in “just out of the box” condition.
Tristate Espresso, located near Allentown PA, is a full service party rental company. We rent every party concession item you can think of. We specialize in Photo Booths, Chocolate Fountains, Espresso & Cappuccino Bars. We also serve you with deserts like incredible Firey Banana Foster, Cheesecake Bars & Ice Cream Bars. How about something special with delicious late night party snacks such as Cheese Steaks stations, Hot Dogs, Cali Burritos, Nacho Bar, Fresh Donuts, etc. For favors we offer Chocolate Covered Tuxedo Strawberries and Apples. We offer one of a kind kids parties treats such as the famous Pucker Powder®, Chocolate Shots, Cone Shots, Peanut Butter Spoons, Candy Bars and traditional favorites like Cotton Candy, Pop Corn and Sno Cones, etc.
What We Offer
Weddings, Birthday Parties, Anniversary Parties, Corporate Dinners, Sweet 16’s, Proms or any special occasion
What our clients say
- "I really can’t say enough about Rob and his company! He provided us with a donut station, taco station, and caramel apple station at our wedding. Our guests RAVED about all of them! Everything was delicious!!!!"Jill
- "Such a great company to do business with! Rob was super nice, and always got back to you timely, which is super important especially for a busy bride! All my guests loved the photo booth, and its nice for the bride and groom to have a guestbook with photos, a cd with messages, and free access to all the pictures after their wedding…"Mrs. Parker
- "My fiancée and I decided that we wanted a s'more bar for our winter wedding. Problem was..we could not find anyone to offer such a service..."Samantha
- "The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding. Rob was great in setting this up for our venue. He was very flexible with the planning, and the booth looked great."Christina
- "Excellent company. The fountain really was a great addition to our wedding. The staffing was excellent, and helped with the cake as well. The supplies they give as well are EXCELLENT- fresh fruit, cookies, anything you choose. This is a great company to work with."Spring